Big thanks to Dave & AIUK!!!!

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I shot an Albion today as that is this month's round.....I scored 822 which is my 1st bowman score and also a new club record!! :beer:

And it was windy!!! I managed a 5 gold end at 60 yards and was so excited I sent photographs to friends that had camera phones!!

Bring on the sunshine :beer:

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
congratulations!!!
:cake::beer::cake::beer::cake::beer::cake::beer:

Well done, Tracey! Post your pics so we can all see your success!

morphymick

The American
Supporter
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
One down two to go , Tracey.

Well done.:cake: :beer: :cupcake: :beer: :fruitcake :beer:

Wakefield's Albion for your third?

It'll be our anniversary.

Mick

LineCutter

Look out outdoor season - I think there are going to be some significant increments in store! :)

Well done.

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot

here is my 5 gold end (at 60 yards) - I can tell you I lost it a bit after this end as I just couldn't believe I was so close to that elusive 6 gold end!! I still can't believe how much I've improved over the inddor season.

If I can get another 2 bowman scores by the end of this month I'll have achieved newbie to bowman in 1 year :beer: :beer: :beer:

doubletop

ahh well puts my 4 arrow gold at 30 m well and truly in the shade i thought id arrived when i shot that today especially as even my 12yr old was slightly impressed(the youth of today take some impressing)
but congratulations to u LMP long may the scores improve

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
dt - any personal achievement is just that! Don't let other people's success cloud your own :beer:

ps. well done :cake:

TJ Mason

Soaring
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
American Shoot
Brilliant achievement Tracey! :cupcake: :beer: I bet Neil will be asking you for coaching soon. :)

morphymick

The American
Supporter
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
Little Miss Purple said:
I still can't believe how much I've improved over the inddor season.
Pitty the speeling didn't improove allso.:raspberry

Mick

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
So much for having a day off shooting yesterday!!!! Womble did a bunk from work and we went and shot an Albion..... I just scraped in another bowman score - shot terribly, missed 3 times!! :thumbsdow

I'll get on with my assignments now :(

Wrexham Exile

Ironman
LMP - i wouldnt think its that bad - missing 3 times and still getting a bowmans? cant be bad. remember if you have essays and stuff on at the moment (like myself) that can play on your mind and effect shooting a bit too.

well done - nice shooting

(ps i had a 5 gold end at 60 on sunday but the 6th arrow went into the white. opps. i blame the hail...:p )

Al