Club Championship

Radar_UK

Fonz Awardee
It was my club's annual championship shoot today, there were 3 rounds to choose from, one for the juniors and either a York or a National for the rest of us.

Only 3 choose to shoot the York and the rest of us went with the National.

Well would you believe I only went and won it !!!! :cheerful: :cheerful:

Conditions were good but with strong gusts so I didn't feel I was shooting too well but as I never like to know my score I had no idea how I was doing. When we changed distances someone mentioned that there were only 4 points seperating the top 3 but I took little notice.

Step up to the line for the last 6 arrows and my shooting partner suddenly drops into the conversation that I was leading by 2 points !! I nearly sh*t myself !

Thought I was about to lose it completely but then stuck in a 5 gold end and winning by 4 points :cheerful:

Talk about having a big grin.....

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
FANTASTIC Leigh!!!!!

Have some chocolate to celebrate! Seriously, that is really well done!! :thumbsup:

Flying Whale

Congratulations...:beer: :cake:

Now you have held it together once, perhaps you wil believe it next time, and not feel like you are going to lose it! :hyper:

Witchie Poo Cat

:beer: Congratulations and well done you! Thats a fantastic achievement. I bet your grin was something like this :D Nice one :thumbsup:

GreenSteve

Gratz Radar, got our club champs in 2 weeks doubt i`ll win thats likely to be the guy who shoots bowmen scores regularly :) but i might get 2nd or 3rd even thats gonna take some doing there are some very experienced archers to go up against :)

Flying Whale

Well done. :beer:

I managed top score at our champs, but only came 3rd, because it was decided that it should be done on handicap....oh well. I suppose I was on commitee when it was decided to do it that way.... and it was also worth it to see the look of surprise on the face of the person who won (in their first season of shooting).