Fame

Cakemeister

Fonz Awardee
Somewhere in the achievement news page of AIUK in very small letters (p43) I get a mention- not as exciting as Furface's, but nevertheless..

wingate_52

Our time will come LMP. I have been told that after 18 months or so membership at your club. If you are the best improver you may be selected as the improved achiever from your club.
See you on the page in 6 months I hope.

D

Deleted member 74

I've been lucky to have several letters published over the past few issues. They've helped on a number of subjects!

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
:beer: I'm with you now - I thought it was in our newsletter!!!

I think I missed out as I swapped clubs, going from nothing to 1st class in your 1st season is good (I think so anyway!)

LineCutter

Little Miss Purple said:
going from nothing to 1st class in your 1st season is good (I think so anyway!)
I think so too! Well done.

Incidentally, in these politically correct times, will you be offended to become a bowman?:devil:

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Incidentally, in these politically correct times, will you be offended to become a bowman?:devil:
Not at all - will be more than happy to be a bowman, a master bowman.....:beer:

tel

Fonz Awardee
Little Miss Purple said:
:beer: I'm with you now - I thought it was in our newsletter!!!

I think I missed out as I swapped clubs, going from nothing to 1st class in your 1st season is good (I think so anyway!)
I didn't swap clubs and still got no recognition - handicap, indoor or outdoor classification - even at club level. The only way in which it was recognised (at last weeks AGM) was "In view of this years successes, the commitee has decided to apply for a GNAS improvement medal to award to next seasons top improver...." - there isn't enough 'table' left for me to improve as much as this year! :thumbsdow

Cakemeister

Fonz Awardee
Hmm- I said 'AIUK achievement news' when I meant 'Archery UK achievement news.'

Can't even get my own PR right...:rottentom