Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vivilanco
Discuss Getting better at the Club & Personal Achievements within Archery Interchange Forums; I'm still a newbie at the sport but I thought I'd share my joys. I ...
    In the White
    Thanks

Cool Getting better

I'm still a newbie at the sport but I thought I'd share my joys. I spent the morning at BowSports range just working on my varying distances (I'm currently under observation with my club to allow me to shoot our woods course). I've started getting more consistent and instinctive (if I could ever be such a thing). One of the better groupings is pictured (15meters at 60cm target).

One of the other archers also let me try his 40lb Compound (42lb at 20m with 40cm target). I Have to say, I like it - my first groupings pictured below.

Again nothing special, but I am noticeably improving and loving it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kane likes this.

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!

In the White
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vivilanco View Post
    I'm still a newbie at the sport but I thought I'd share my joys. I spent the morning at BowSports range just working on my varying distances (I'm currently under observation with my club to allow me to shoot our woods course). I've started getting more consistent and instinctive (if I could ever be such a thing). One of the better groupings is pictured (15meters at 60cm target).

One of the other archers also let me try his 40lb Compound (42lb at 20m with 40cm target). I Have to say, I like it - my first groupings pictured below.

Again nothing special, but I am noticeably improving and loving it!
    Excellent. More power!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tan.k.sun.7 For This Useful Post:

eedubberlshan (18-05-17)