just happy!

dottorfoggy

After starting in march I made a good result in the end of the 2016, I archive a 558 in a competition @18mt!!
I remember when in the beginning I was so amazed by other archer shooting over 500 and now im looking for a 570 or more in the end of this indoor season :D
This summer I have to beat the 320 and 620 I made @70 mt

Im just happy by how I'm growing technically and performance!

dottorfoggy

Today is my day!
Just back right now from the last ( we hope) indoor club competition!
283+289=572
Just after started archery 13 months ago! Really happy and I see that I can do better!

WP_20170423_19_09_03_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20170423_19_06_17_Pro (2).jpg

dfrois

Supporter
Supporter
Many congrats! Feeling good, and knowing you can improve, is the best place to be. May your successes continue!
DF

dottorfoggy

I leave last year, with a single Fita 1440 and 1113 points after few months in shooting
Today, after a little less than one year in archery, took again a 1440 round
The result was really surprising, a 1254 with 299 at 90mt! I can't be happy more than now!

wp_ss_20170514_0002.jpg
I can see that I can have like 20 point more on the total score, hope to find a better weather, shooting all day at 8 degrees without the sun was a pain for the fingers! :(

dottorfoggy

i'm still improving my technique, hard work in this winter and now i can see the results, 295 on 30 arrows indoor, 347 at 30 mt, 329 at 70 and 643 at 70.
i'm happy for the good work i made with my coach, is really satisfying when he is the first to be really happy by the big improve on the overall technique and then on the points.

dottorfoggy

Yesterday at the last 30mt competition, 348, 1 more point for me :D
Keeping training 4 days a week in the last 2 years, really good work with my coach and still dreaming for some European cup, my goal is to have a chance to be part of the finish team, is really hard but im not going to give up!

dottorfoggy

A new pb last week in a national finnish competition. 523 and is my worst points recorded in a competition. Can be recorded as a pb?
Little bit disappointed after shooting a month on the 575/580 and lost so much that day. Have to count a bad working week plus wake-upat 1.00 am to take the boat to Finland, sleeping maybe a couple of hours and then shooting, never ever a trip like that.
BTW I'm still improving my technique and the results are coming.

dottorfoggy

First double 18meters with big arrows. Some bad shoot but a good consistency in this competition. The 563 made me able to join the finals that comes in two weeks, too good archer in the first spot, so I just keep the work I'm doing and a big chance to shoot and train under pressure with all them.

dottorfoggy

It end with a 565 the indoor season at the finals, 9th place in Finland.
Out door season is going good too, 626 my new pb, in two weeks finally I'll shoot a Fita, curious too see the result