NeCo

pwiles1968

Fonz Awardee
Ironman
I dont suppose there is a Neutral Counties AIUK shoot being organised any time? by Neutral I mean Neither North Or South, more sort of Middle(ands). I'm sure it would get a great turnout :) :cake: :pie:

doubletop

thats a very good point im slap in the middle of this country as well and im sure we could issue visitors passes for the NoCo and SoCo participants :raspberry

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Hopefully there'll be a MoCo shoot organised for next year.

Tarkwin

Prince Of Dorkness
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I have made initial enquiries with Merlin Archery regarding the use of their facilities for such an event, and have been meaning to speak to Chiltern about theirs in Redditch.

The range at Merlin is currently under (re?)construction and will be complete in July.

The facilities at Chiltern have been offered FOC. One or of the staff @ Merlin Archery are members here.

I have had discussions with Dave & one or two others over this but haven't set anything in stone. One suggestion was that we hold the grand Prix Final ( sept) at Chilterns facilities.

We have the following events in the loose planning stages

Sept - Grand Prix Final - Redditch(?)
Mid Nov - Mid Dec - that's a secret...

T.

Tarkwin

Prince Of Dorkness
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Alex Greig said:
What about a swoco
The long term plans are ( if I remember correctly from vague chatting and PM swapping) to arrange more regional shoots - hopefully we will get to the position where we have enough active members to support shoots in each of the 8(?) GNAS regions.

The main reason for not going all out and arranging lots of shoots in lots of places is so that interest can be guaged (from the 4 shoots that will have taken place by Xmas), and to ensure that there aren't so many that boredom sets in. The larger our community becomes the (hopefully) larger the interest will be in all of the shoots planned.

T.

FlightyRachel

Fonz Awardee
tarkwin said:
We have the following events in the loose planning stages

Sept - Grand Prix Final - Redditch(?)
Mid Nov - Mid Dec - that's a secret...

T.
Tarkwin, you are just a big tease! :)

Rachel

morphymick

The American
Supporter
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
Is there going to be a ScoCo at any time?

I dare say I could be persuaded to attend all the **Co's.

After NoCo, there'll only be 3 100% attendees (barring accidents).

Mick