Thread: not a personal achievement but a thank you

In the Red
    Thanks

not a personal achievement but a thank you

Just wanted to post up a "thank you" to david O'Carrol for running the Virtual Archery League again this winter. It was nice to receive another medal but I feel a bit of a fraud as the number of competitiors who actually finish their rounds makes the competition rather stunted in some classes. I would urge people to enter, you can do it concurrently with other comps and the dividing into divisions of similar ability means everyone has a chance of getting placed.
    The new methods of posting makes things easier to report your scores and it costs very little to enter so why not?
    For a sport that supposedly has more participants then ever before we seem to shy away from actually getting on with it so come on and support those who offer us something to challeneg ourselves and others

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!