PB smashed to pieces

Yellowjedi

In the White
Supporter
Had to post this on here cos I'm still grinning. On Sunday I improved my Windsor PB from last year by 110 points and won a Silver medal in the process. I went out just wanting to tip over 700 and ended up at over 800 instead. Couldn't quite believe it and had to triple-check the adding up! If only I'd had a proper sight mark for 60yds from the beginning I could have got that Gold!

A BIG BIG HUGE thank-you to my coach.......

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
Great stuff! Sometimes, it seems that a huge score is beyond us, until it happens almost by magic.
Then, we gain a better understanding of how big scores are created.Not by making changes; but by keeping to the shooting plan that we carry inside us.

Corax67

Congratulations on a brilliant achievement - that gold is just waiting to be had now :)

Karl

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
80 yds is the same process as shorter distances; it just takes longer to get them back as they are further away. heehee.

Moonshine

Well done, to smash a PB is a briilliant achievement. I always used to put my PB's in at tournaments and to get in the medals too is being able to have your cake and eat it. Congrats :applause:

Yellowjedi

In the White
Supporter
Thanks everyone. It still feels fantastic. It must have been the penny finally dropping and everything I've been trying to learn starting to come together. It's hard when you can shoot only once a week so don't have much time to re-educate the brain/body.

Now I'm having fun at 80yds/70m- here starteth the next set of lessons!