Angel Recurve Sights

Marcus37

This morning I was in perris archery, in Chelmsford and spotted this beauty of a sight.
After talking to Steve I?m sold and will be getting one hopefully for xmass (if I can talk my wife into it).
It kinda looks like a old school Olympic sight from the 80s that one of my fellow club members has, but much more high tech.

The thing that stands out most is the weight distribution, as it keeps most of it on the riser, and that long carbon rod just looks awesome. It?s not in there website yet but I found a link for Lancaster.

Angel MA-RCZ Recurve Sight

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
Just sold two...they are lovely. Also consider the Spigarelli Carbon 30.

Mark31121

Ironman
I have one on my outdoor setup (bought off TT) and yes, they're lovely. I also have the Spig 30 (indoor setup) which is getting on a bit now but is also really good.

The main difference is that the spig has the vertical rail fixed to the riser, where the Angel can be removed like a 'regular' sight.

floydfanian

Ironman
Lovely looking sight, also as said the weight distribution is good. I have not long started and have all new equipment so it will have to wait but I'm tempted

Marcus37

Lovely looking sight, also as said the weight distribution is good. I have not long started and have all new equipment so it will have to wait but I'm tempted
Same here really, I just got my recurve kit after switching from compound.
But if I can talk the wife into it all the better, if not I?ll stick to my SF sight.