AGB 2017/18 Membership cards

Corax67

Has anyone actually received their plastic membership card yet ??

I had a nice email many weeks ago saying my membership was renewed and containing a link to a printable card but no nice shiny plastic one.

As I failed my Blue Peter "stick & glue" classes I would rather not laminate a printout because (a) I have no printer, (b) I have no laminator, (c) I am not allowed sharp scissors.

AGB don't seem to like answering their phone this week either - anyone else wondering what happens when you next go to a competition and cannot show them a proper card ?

Karl

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
Mine finally arrived yesterday.
I've printed and used my paper one. I have it on my phone, too, but haven't used it yet.

floydfanian

Ironman
Got mine after it was returned to AGB as they have the wrong number house for me, Agb sent it to my club in the end.

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
yep, got my "proper" card as well (last week)

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
I got mine some weeks back - I wasn't expecting it since I opted for the ecard. My son's arrived yesterday (via the normal club renewal route).

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Not got mine - no email either although I understand others in the club have had the mail.

I’m club secretary so know that everyone has paid and I have an email to say it is paid and I am a member. Some members received theirs within a week and some are still waiting. I guess they print a batch of a few thousand at a time but find the whole renewal system to be an archaic chore.

I?m club secretary so know that everyone has paid and I have an email to say it is paid and I am a member. Some members received theirs within a week and some are still waiting. I guess they print a batch of a few thousand at a time but find the whole renewal system to be an archaic chore.

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I finally got my card a few days ago but haven't had the electronic one that others have had.

ben tarrow

I finally got my card a few days ago but haven't had the electronic one that others have had.
Are you sure that Sport80 has got your email address?
If your club secretary did your returns online, they can just go into the members list and request it to be sent to you