AGB new website?

KidCurry

AIUK Saviour
Archery GB has a new website I think. It's quick and clean. I don't know how long it's been live, I didn't go there very often because the old one was a pain to use, but it is a huge improvement over the old one given the amount of information it needs to provide. Not finished yet but looking good :)

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
I think it's been up for a weekish... someone else started a thread about it, but titled it along the lines of "well done AGB" or something similar, so obviously no-one's read it because where's the fun in that?? ;)

Ahhhh, "Something Positive"

Last edited:

TJ Mason

Soaring
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
American Shoot
Definite improvement! I went there tonight looking for the entry form for the National Clout, and found it with just two clicks, courtesy of a properly-structured sitemap. Good work, AGB!

It's better, but it still has a long way to go. It's still quicker to do a google search to find what you're looking for on the site and it is still too much focused on elite performance. There's nothing wrong with a due focus on that but it lacks balance and interest for the average club archer. It's a good thing we have archeryinterchange for discussion on a range of topics - something that the AGB website could consider. Still, as someone very recently said of AGB "it's all about medals".