Archery Shops

Sparkie

Are there any Archery shops with an indoor range to test equipment near to me. i live in kilmarnock, Just south of Glasgow, Scotchland. as i am wanting to buy a new bow.

Tarkwin

Prince Of Dorkness
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
how close is close? There's one in Kirkcaldy

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Archery Hall
The Archery Centre
Cluny Activity Centre
Near Kirkcaldy
Fife
KY2 6QU
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]01592 722322

T.
[/FONT]

MikeD

Sparkie said:
Are there any Archery shops with an indoor range to test equipment near to me. i live in kilmarnock, Just south of Glasgow, Scotchland. as i am wanting to buy a new bow.
Not sure of your definition of near... Chiltern Archery have a shop at Cluny Clays near Kirkcaldy. There is an indoor range. Stuart in the shop is very thorough and will help ensure you get the correct equipment for you and will ensure it is set up properly for you. This can be quite a lengthy process, so it's best to arrange to go during the week as the shop will inevitably be busy on a Saturday.

Sparkie

I have been to Cluny on several occasions but they dont have a lot of stock and I am looking for Something like a Hoyt Helix or Win&win Xpert with decent limbs. I am planning on going down South and am looking for a good shop hopefully around the North/Midlands of England

Merlin83b

Personally haven't been there, but since you opened up the Midlands as a choice, I'm sure a lot of people are about to recommend Aardvark...

Sponge

Fonz Awardee
Oh, go on then....

I would recommend Aardvark, between Leeds and Bradford. Give Les a call in advance just to check his stocks.

Sponge

whisky

Supporter
Supporter
Your other otion might be Bowsports, whom, probably have a wider selection, choice wise. Though I think Aardvark will be friendlier/nicer to deal with :)

Micky

BowPlus at Whitchurch are great too, I'd recommend either them or Centreshot.

We're kinda spoiled for choice in the Midlands!

Meddler

Sparkie said:
Try Archery World - J29 M6. they have a decent selection of equipment. That's about 2 hours exactly from me in Moffat.

Regular stoping off point for me and a couple of other folks as we wend our weary way (yet again) to Lilleshall