Good for a laugh - flu-flu golf

LineCutter

Have just been off to CenterParcs, where they have archery with real arrows for over 8s & with blunts fletched with Flu-flus for the littler ones.

They use the same 8-10# fibreglass bows with the same arrows for archery golf in a little copse of trees. The kids & I ended up having a game & jolly good fun it was too - kind of like field archery crossed with golf. Some of the "holes" were too far to reach in one shot, so shooting for position as well as outright accuracy was important. Overegg a shot & you hit the branches & could end up anywhere. :)

Pretty harmless, safe & fun - we must try to put something like this on for the next field shoot. Might be hard to do with a compound though.

Radar_UK

Fonz Awardee
Centre Parcs was where I got my first ever taste of Archery !! It's been downhill for my bank balance ever since !

Tarkwin

Prince Of Dorkness
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
On the office outing (sad I know...) to centerparcs last summer I was looking for something to do and was offered the chance to take someones place on the range....that's what got me back shooting..and eventually to here....so you can all blame John and Centerparcs for my presence.

T.