CLICK TO REGISTER FOR THE AIUK IRONMAN
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
Discuss My new set up, and clickers archery at the General Archery Discussion & News within Archery Interchange Forums; Today I spent a silly amount of money (for me at least) I am now ...
    In the Blue
    Thanks

My new set up, and clickers archery

Today I spent a silly amount of money (for me at least) I am now the very proud owner of a Mathews TRG7 no cam 40" compound bow, it cost me 825 with arrows. My first thought was how smooth the draw is and the shallow valley feels perfect. For a target bow is quite snappy on realese. The mass weight is quite heavy, but I thought my Mission Rally was heavy when I first got it.
    Now comes the "getting used to new kit phase" i know this bow is way better than I will ever need, but that's kinda the point. I look forward to Sunday

As for clickers archery of Norwich, these guys are grate, highly professional and really know there stuff. Gotta be the best service I have had in any shop of any type. And should I need a mod change for my draw length thay will just swap it out at no charge.
    Kernowlad likes this.

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!

It's an X
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Good news all round.

Thanks
    New shiny kit - woo hoo. !!!!!

Have fun breaking it in

Karl
    I meant to do that - honest ! !

In the Blue
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Corax67 View Post
    New shiny kit - woo hoo. !!!!!

Have fun breaking it in

Karl
    I think it's my bow arm that will need braking in, I'm betting I'll drop a few points while getting used to the new kit, but the TRG is so well balanced, and with the dead central knock point i should be gaining a few post brake in period.
    The best part of bringing it home was my wife's reaction when I took it out of my bag and handed it to her (she's a recurve shooter) her words were "oh my god she's beautiful" not a single moan about me spending again.. so I'm calling that a a double win.
    Kernowlad likes this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus37 View Post
    As for clickers archery of Norwich, these guys are grate, highly professional and really know there stuff. Gotta be the best service I have had in any shop of any type. And should I need a mod change for my draw length thay will just swap it out at no charge.
    They are comfortably the best shop in the region and worth the occasional 500 mile round trip.
    To the brave & the faithful - nothing is impossible

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus37 View Post
    I think it's my bow arm that will need braking in, I'm betting I'll drop a few points while getting used to the new kit, but the TRG is so well balanced, and with the dead central knock point i should be gaining a few post brake in period.
    The best part of bringing it home was my wife's reaction when I took it out of my bag and handed it to her (she's a recurve shooter) her words were "oh my god she's beautiful" not a single moan about me spending again.. so I'm calling that a a double win.
    Of course she's not going moan , A pound to a pinch of pig droppings that she wants one herself now. A double win? you really think so?
    just point,pull & click the mouse button

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast