Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
Discuss My new set up, and clickers archery at the General Archery Discussion & News within Archery Interchange Forums; Originally Posted by Jerry Tee Of course she's not going moan , A pound to ...
    In the Blue
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Tee View Post
    Of course she's not going moan , A pound to a pinch of pig droppings that she wants one herself now. A double win? you really think so?
    Nope she doesn't want one, she has tried compound and did not like it due to the mass weight of the bows. but can appreciate a beautiful bow. She does have her eye on the Mybo Wave recurve, which she can have once she gets a little stronger in her draw arm.

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!

In the Blue
    Thanks
    That sounds like a fantastic deal! Looks like the bow is way more expensive online???

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus37 View Post
    Nope she doesn't want one, she has tried compound and did not like it due to the mass weight of the bows. but can appreciate a beautiful bow. She does have her eye on the Mybo Wave recurve, which she can have once she gets a little stronger in her draw arm.
    If she gets her hands on a Bowtech Carbon Knight she may change her mind , at 3.2lbs it is 2lbs lighter than your TRG. Last time I looked they had one on the rack at Clickers.
    just point,pull & squeeze the trigger

In the Blue
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Tee View Post
    If she gets her hands on a Bowtech Carbon Knight she may change her mind , at 3.2lbs it is 2lbs lighter than your TRG. Last time I looked they had one on the rack at Clickers.
    She won't see it, as when I go to clickers I'm normally with my dad, and my wife does not get on that well with him at the best of times. To be honest if she really wanted it, she could have it, but I very much doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easytigers View Post
    That sounds like a fantastic deal! Looks like the bow is way more expensive online???
    It's second hand, but only a little over a year old and in perfect condition.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Sounds like a win
    just point,pull & squeeze the trigger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12