Narnia

Cakemeister

Fonz Awardee
Furface forwarded an email to me yesterday which he has received from a marketing organisation promoting the forthcoming release of the Narnia DVD in April.
Basically what they want to do is give away a booklet of vouchers with the DVD entitling the recipient to participate in events & attractions associated, however tenuously, with activities in the film- visits to English heritage sites, Royal Armouries etc- one of the possible options is to include archery clubs in the voucher booklet. No payment as such- people with vouchers just contact participating organisations, trot along and have a go. As a club you get your 'profile' raised by being included in the scheme.

Has anyone else received such a request? What would your response be?

TJ Mason

Soaring
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
American Shoot
The guy phoned me (presumably because I'm one of the few club secs who's put his number on the GNAS site). I didn't feel we could get involved because of the current limits on our ground access and beginners equipment, but it sounded interesting. He was wanting us to offer a two-for-one lessons deal to juniors, in exchange for which we'd feature in a DVD presentation. I'm not sure we could sustain that, but it might be worthwhile for a larger club. I've got his phone number, if interested parties want to PM me.