Perris Archery Raydon Suffolk - Goods Stolen

Whitehart

Thursday night our Raydon Shop (Suffolk) was broken in to sorry this is a bit late but it is mind boggling how much needed sorting.

So for the time being this shop (Raydon) is closed, Rettendon is open as usual.

Quite a lot of stuff was taken mainly archers and bow accessories.

The big items were OK compounds, uukha, Fiberbow and SF Premium & Plus Risers along with limbs mainly uukha and SF.

All the high value items had serial numbers so completely traceable also less prominent on the shooting line than the mainstream items.

Indications are they knew what they were taking as broken or goods awaiting repair and less commoditised accessories were not taken - it seemed quite selective.

Whitehart

For the time being if you are buying an OK Compound, uukha Riser or Fiberbow not from a listed/reputable/trusted authorised dealer and you are worried give me a call or contact me on here.

scottishlass

really sorry to hear about the break in ~ I recently got a longbow from Perris and they did a wonderful job helping me choose which to get.

hope you manage to recover the goods

its my party and

Ironman
Andrew terrible news as your the second or third break in lately! Have a look through your "tapes" someone casing the joint is very easy to spot from their body language. I know its a pie in the sky thing to do but it just might be the thing that makes a breakthrough

Whitehart

Andrew terrible news as your the second or third break in lately! Have a look through your "tapes" someone casing the joint is very easy to spot from their body language. I know its a pie in the sky thing to do but it just might be the thing that makes a breakthrough
Cheers everyone

Well tbh the google view has been great to reassure those travelling a long way that their journey should not be wasted but on the flip side...also Facebook Twitter and even our website let people know what we have its part of any businesses marketing and this info could easily be turned against any dealer others be warned.

IMP ? This is the first and hopefully the last...

JohnK

I happen to know people who work at PayPal, so I've mentioned it to them.

(For those who don't know, PayPal is currently owned by eBay.)

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
And more individual lots listed today. Some of the pics in the joblot show Perris branded goods.