CLICK TO REGISTER FOR THE AIUK IRONMAN
Discuss popei at the General Archery Discussion & News within Archery Interchange Forums; Hi all does anyone know where Popei is i have been trying to contact him ...
    In the White
    Thanks

popei

Hi all

does anyone know where Popei is i have been trying to contact him - i wanted another of his longbows but i can't get a hold of him on email text - farcebook or twatter any help would be great all the best GMW

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!

In the White
    Thanks
    hi all

OK i have tracked Popei down - i will also post this as a new thread so people know - that very sadly & unfortunately for us Popei has been forced to retire due to his health. something which is of great difficulty for him as I'm sure all will understand given his life long love of the longbow & all the work he has dedicated to it.
    So I would suggest no longer trying to ask him to make you a new bow as he unable to do that work any more & I get the sense he just wants some peace now to get on.
    many thanks GMW