Whats the difference?

Slim Jam

Hello all,

I shot a round the other night with one of our clubs novice archers, I didn't what to over do it so I suggested that we shot a Short Metric (80cm face 3 doz @ 50m & 3 doz @ 30m).

I've got around to updating the novice archers record of shooting and looking through the GNAS tables to find out the correct handicap I discovered that there are 2 rounds that are as described as above. They work out the same in all aspects except, the classification of the round, Short Metric is a class "A" and the Short Metric I is a class "C". :mind-blow

My questions are ...:scratchch... whats the difference? If none, why 2 rounds? is it a typo?

Thanks, Jamie

its my party and

Ironman
Hello all,

I shot a round the other night with one of our clubs novice archers, I didn't what to over do it so I suggested that we shot a Short Metric (80cm face 3 doz @ 50m & 3 doz @ 30m).

I've got around to updating the novice archers record of shooting and looking through the GNAS tables to find out the correct handicap I discovered that there are 2 rounds that are as described as above. They work out the same in all aspects except, the classification of the round, Short Metric is a class "A" and the Short Metric I is a class "C". :mind-blow

My questions are ...:scratchch... whats the difference? If none, why 2 rounds? is it a typo?

Thanks, Jamie
Jamie looking on page 3-11 the difference is for record claim purposes only.
A is open to all sexes and ages (including adults)
C Is open to all junior ages and sexes only
Hope that clears it up for you
Rules of shooting table 3-4 clarifies!