2nd EUROPEAN 3D FESTIVAL IN FRANCE

Karen

The second European 3d Festival is on - it will be held again at the Chateau de Cande near Tours - as last year - on the 28th and 29th of June 2008.

Two full days of 3d shooting and some great social events too - the Grand defi is on again on the Saturday evening - three types of bow with three targets on each.

Meet archers from all over Europe.

So get out your maps and start planning your trip - all those who went last year had a great time so come and join in - theres a lovely campsite nearby at Veigne where you can camp, caravan or hire a tent etc, for details see the website European 3D Archery Festival (though the English section isn't very complete yet) or just ask away here and I'll try and answer any queries.

joelondon

Fonz Awardee
Hi Karen,

that is great news, we heard the other day this was a go, and are gearing up to get across, we will have entries in as soon as possible (although we will have to get the bows checked out for which group we fit this time around!!)

for those that did not experience this last year, this is a fantastic event, full of friendly archers and quite possibly the best organisation of a shoot I have ever seen, it was stunning.

how many times out on a shoot do you get to see a full mackenzie Giraffe, or rhino, the 3ds out there were amazing.

see you in June Karen, and Kate and I are working on the french language so hopefully we can have even more fun!!

speak soon

Joe

Malcy

The American
American Shoot
Hi Karen.

I'm really interested in this and can remember all the good things posted on here about it from this years event.

I'm not sure what class I will shoot yet but it will either be a traditional AFB, LB or Freestyle (if this is allowed).

I'm a member of NFAS so is this OK or to I need to join another organisation?

Thanks

Malcy

The American
American Shoot
Malcy,

NFAS - that is fine

AFB will be Longbow and in the same catagory as our ELB. there is freestyle also.

it is a great comp.

Joe
Thanks Joe.

I asked because at the moment I only have an ELB and FS. I will be looking at either a Black Douglas or Griffin though in 2 weeks at the Border shoot. Still not sure what to go for