Broadland Bowmen - January NFAS Big Game Shoot

Raedwald

Our next NFAS 3D shoot is Sunday 20th January. 36 (I think) targets, unmarked distances.

Speaking with Indy this morning (I think he was off doing set-up type things for it) it sounds like it's going to be a course to his usual high standard - challenging but fun.

I

indy

think we got quite lucky with the date for the unmarked as there is only one other shoot on the nfas calendar which i beleive is a 2 day indoor one at westcott archers, myself and rex have found some corking shots for compounds which we think they will find challanging,and a few good choice shots for the recurves which we will both try with a 20lb bow,the wasp peg will be in force for the wheelies bookings have already gone over 40 and we still have a few weeks to go yet, so things are looking good so far, only the weather will be a factor.

FlightyRachel

Fonz Awardee
One day I will be there, Raed!!!! But for some weird reason your shoots always coincide with my children's birthdays! It's fate!

I wonder if any of you are doing the Taverham 4 way in March? Because as I managed not to give birth in March, I'll be there!

I

indy

hiya flighty, taverham archers are strictly gnas ,i only know of one member from our club that are actually a registered gnas archer, its a pity you cannot give broadlands a crack,it will be a testy course , with a seperate peg for both compounds and recurve styles, maybe later in the year.

FlightyRachel

Fonz Awardee
I really would love to, as you know, I do get about a bit... Would you believe it's my daughter's 8th birthday in May!! Not the 18th though, so I'll try! :)

I

indy

hiya flighty,pity you cannot make the shoot next sunday,bookings have now hit the 108 mark as it looks like the weather for the next weekend is looking pretty good, if a bit dull (cloudy) as for the spring shoot ,we had some news during the week that the woodsmen might be in this year to do some thinning out of the wood,as we are not sure exactly when they are coming our next couple of shoots might be hit and miss, however we will try to keep people informed, anyway should you change your mind for next week let me know and i will make sure you are booked in,

regards
indy.

FlightyRachel

Fonz Awardee
That's so kind of you, and I really appreciate it. Unfortunately I will be hosting a sleepover for 4 10 year old boys. Lucky ole me. :knockout:

I will seriously look into the May shoot though. :)

Raedwald

That's so kind of you, and I really appreciate it. Unfortunately I will be hosting a sleepover for 4 10 year old boys. Lucky ole me. :knockout:

I will seriously look into the May shoot though. :)
That to me says "run away!!!" lol - leave them for other half and come shooting!!