Dearne Valley

TJ Mason

Soaring
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
American Shoot
I am! I actually added a countdown timer to my signature last week.

morphymick

The American
Supporter
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
I'll be there........................................... but I'll be working. :melodrama

I'll be the one driving the tractor................................ beats walking to the woods. :raspberry

Mick

Swaledale

I'll be there........................................... but I'll be working. :melodrama

I'll be the one driving the tractor................................ beats walking to the woods. :raspberry

Mick
'Ere you got a licence for that there tractor Mick?
What about a ploughing match to NFAS rules(that means no reversables so you have to work either side to meet in the middle!!!):fight:

Big Bird

Ironman
Well everyone its finally here! Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!:cheerful: :cheerful: :cheerful: :cheerful:

TJ Mason

Soaring
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
American Shoot
I have a knife-wielding maniac on my detail (from the same club as Stylisht). I also have photos of Morphymick in his shorts, but I feel the world is not yet ready.

TJ Mason

Soaring
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
American Shoot
i assume that you are talking about Ben - ok so what's he up to? :duck:
'Twas indeed Ben! Thankfully he was just whittling, but his dad said he couldn't sleep last night knowing Ben had the knife with him.

What a great weekend! Sunday was warm and sunny, with enough of a breeze to keep the midges away. Monday was cool and overcast, with enough of a breeze to freeze the baubles off a brass monkey. I was still just wearing a T-shirt though, which made everyone else feel cold just looking at me.
The location was gorgeous, the course was well laid out and nicely tricky, the bacon sarnies were generously filled, and the whole shebang was very well organised. Plaudits to all at Dearne Valley, it was a classy job.
I shot 198 on the first (unmarked) day, not helped by an equipment problem. I shot 222 on the second (marked) day, bucking the usual trend of people scoring less on the marked. That was a Second Class score and (I later realised) enough for a green FITA Arrowhead award - not too bovvered about that though.
Then we got down to the real business! First raffle ticket drawn was...mine! Yeah! But just my luck - there was no aardvark. :( A pretty haul, though:

There were some scary sights to be seen in the woods, though:

If those are tailored, Mick's tailor is a deeply disturbed individual.

Stylisht

Yullo.

I shot a corker of a first day! Was beautiful.

Then a couple of days of not eating due to food poisoning-ified contracted stomach I think took effect. And a variety of other idiocies that can't have helped my disaster of a second day.