Liberty Spring Shoot

JohnK

Off to this on Sunday. Should be a giggle, although I've no plans to take on the notorious Robodeer I hear so much about :)

I won't be able to check the net between then and now as I'm visiting family in deepest Suffolk, where new-fangled inventions like the Internet and the Wheel are only spoken of in hushed, confused tones. :D

Have a good weekend all.

Field Archer

Have fun, I will be at Fleet tomorrow, not nearly so far to drive.

:psst: you, Joe, John and me are all shooting together at Totem.

JohnK

I'm in Malvern today seeing my dentist - non-stop trip from Liberty, 176 miles in 2hrs 45mins or thereabouts.

What can I say? Fantastic day on a very tricky course, despite the legendary Suffolk flatness. Was great to meet more AIUKers and shoot with them. Thanks Malcy and Rachel for being fantastic target companions, and for putting up with my occasional face at losing another Navigator. I've planted four of the damn things in those woods, so I hope if I go back there'll a rich crop of 480 Navigator trees :)

However, losing the arrows was worth coming only 32 points off first place and earning a bronze beltbuckle into the bargain. As Father Jack might say, I'm a happy camper :D

FlightyRachel

Fonz Awardee
I thought you lost your Navs with amazingly good grace, John, and not even a swear word!

AIUK did do rather well on the 'buckle' front, didn't we?

Hope you got on OK at the dentist!