NFAS President takes a bronze at WBHC comp

Simon Banks

Trish Jones (NFAS president) shooting Bowhunter recurve, Instinctive aiming takes third place takes third place at this years World Bow Hunter competition in Hungry.

Her advice has always to be 'Enjoy the day' and I think she's an inspiration to field archers anywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

steve Morley

Congrats to Trish, I haven't seen her for around 8 years so it was great to meet up with her at this competition. I had a great tourney despite a neck/shoulder injury, I shot with some great people through the week and great atmosphere the whole time. The Hungarians did a fantastic job considering the amount of people, hardest part was sitting on a Bus in 37C temps, by the time they got everyone on board it must have been +40C

I think she will be a great NFAS President as she is a very open minded and fair person.

Simon Banks

Sounds great Steve we (England) got the Gold as well in Ladies Bowhunter recurve..
Nice to see medals coming our way.. Stuff of dreams to shoot internationally like that...

Sorry to hear about your injuries.. :-(

Trish is awesome.. Elite archer, diplomatic, firm but fair. Perfect.. NFAS is in good hands..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

steve Morley

I'm healing now and should soon be back to normal in a week or two.

I was just backup this year as Katrin took gold in Hungary (Estonian girls took all 3 places) and she came 3rd in WA3D worlds in Italy also.....I'm not worthy lol