Archery Gb ranking

nig295

In order to get an Archery GB ranking, the ranking list says you must have 3 x FITA scores, 2 x FITA 70 scores and an Olympic Round score, all at UKRS or WRS shoots. I can not find any shoots on the calendar that shoot an Olympic round, where are these held, and what is it?

Nige

Hax

You're looking for a record status shoot that has a FITA 720 (used to be FITA70) round with a head-to-head

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
yeah, 'Olympic round' means head-to-head match... and as these follow 720 rounds (though not all 720 rounds have H2H's after) you can knock off two requirements in one day!

With the recurve you only need to have competed in a H2H match (score is irrelevant) , with compound the score is also used, so the higher the score the more it helps.

nig295

yeah, 'Olympic round' means head-to-head match... and as these follow 720 rounds (though not all 720 rounds have H2H's after) you can knock off two requirements in one day!

With the recurve you only need to have competed in a H2H match (score is irrelevant) , with compound the score is also used, so the higher the score the more it helps.
I cant find any FITA720 or H2H rounds on club calendars, is there a calendar available that shows these rounds anywhere? Or does anyone know of any in the Wiltshire/Hampshire area?

Nige

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
This is the GNAS Tournament diary (HERE) which has a list of all the Record Status shoots in the country. The Saturday at Cleve* (19th July) is a 720/H2H, with a 1440 shoot on the Sunday

* - just North of Bristol

Hax

Oxford have one on Saturday 2nd August. Or there's Exmouth (I think) on 16/17 August. Those are about the closest for me (Southampton area)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mark31121

Ironman
The first day of the Staffordshire Bucks and Bounty shoot is a 720 + H2H - that's being held in Lillishall in September