CLICK TO REGISTER FOR THE AIUK IRONMAN
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discuss Rucksacks - old v new at the Target Archery within Archery Interchange Forums; Hi folks, I am looking at updating my rucksack for recurve and would appreciate some ...
    In the White
    Thanks

Rucksacks - old v new

Hi folks,

I am looking at updating my rucksack for recurve and would appreciate some advice.

I've currently got a SF Axiom Plus bag which measures 93x34x24.5cm. I'm finding it a bit tight so looking to go for another rucksack which is a little bigger. I've expanded the bits that i carry with me and now find I've v little room.

I've looked at the Easton Pro Tour bag which measures in at 27x12.5x7.5 inches (70x32x19.5cm)... I looked at the photos and it looks a bit bigger? Do the measurements include the pockets? I do find that the axiom bag tends to bend over at the top which makes the second pockets tight, if the main one is full.

I'm not near a shop where i could go and try it out.

Many thanks

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only £1.50 per month. Thank you!

In the White
    Thanks
    The mybo bag is one of the best Iíve seen. Just one huge cavern to put stuff in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the White
    Thanks
    do you have a link?

I've just watched a video of the mybo aeon. It looks ok.

Thanks
    I've been using a Legend Pro Tour Challenger for the last couple of years. https://legendarchery.com/products/p...hery-backpack#
    Decent enough design and plenty of room. Stout material. I don't have experience of the Easton bags, though.
    Ever tried? Ever failed?
    Try again. Fail again. Fail better! - Beckett

The marksman who hesitates is lost. Just take it for granted that you are going to hit and fire away before you have time to doubt the certainty of success. - Annie Oakley, 1894.

Thanks
    I have an Easton Pro Tour and it is huge - full recurve kit in it including stand, waterproofs (it has its own rain hidden cover), towel, etc in main compartment then my cased sight us in lower front pocket with tools & extender & bits in top front. Thin side pocket holds a couple of sets of long reach Allen keys with a few other tools & work gloves.

The padded pocketed folder is the storage for strings, buttons, tab and all the small bits you don't want to lose.

It has given me 4 years of hard service so far without any signs of wear but I have replaced 2 fabric zip pulls with para cord due to clumsy moments on my part.

Karl
    I meant to do that - honest ! !

In the Black AIUK subscriber.

Thanks
    Yes Easton Pro-tour for me as well, takes everything I can throw at it. Another good one if you can find one out there is the old SF tarpaulin B92, takes a load of gear and is naturally waterproof.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast