CLICK TO REGISTER FOR THE AIUK IRONMAN
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Discuss Rucksacks - old v new at the Target Archery within Archery Interchange Forums; Originally Posted by Goldie Lookin' Pain I've currently got a SF Axiom Plus bag which ...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie Lookin' Pain View Post
    I've currently got a SF Axiom Plus bag which measures 93x34x24.5cm. I'm finding it a bit tight so looking to go for another rucksack which is a little bigger. I've expanded the bits that i carry with me and now find I've v little room.

I've looked at the Easton Pro Tour bag which measures in at 27x12.5x7.5 inches (70x32x19.5cm)... I looked at the photos and it looks a bit bigger?
    Are you sure the easton is bigger. If the measurements are correct the SF is 75% larger by volume.

SF Axiom Plus bag which measures 93x34x24.5cm = 77.5 ltr
    Easton Pro Tour bag which measures 70x32x19.5cm = 43.7 ltr
    An archers only opponent is his mind.

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only £1.50 per month. Thank you!

Thanks
    Forgot to mention that with the Pro Tour as well as the padded bits folio you also get a superb padded limb case too with two separate zipped sections to keep your expensive limbs pristine.

Karl
    I meant to do that - honest ! !

In the Blue
    Thanks
    For the money you canít beat the mybo bag , it is big I get two bows , scope , quiver , loads of other kit , waterproofs , me dinner plus snacks in mine . The only thing that wonít go in it is my tripod cause itís just to big . I have thought about the Easton one but when Iíve had the money my two local shops havenít had them in stock plus at 2.5x the price ?
    Cheers Chris Cant

In the White
    Thanks
    Hi KC,

Wasn't the best post - sorry. What i meant was that it 'looks' bigger due to the rigid edges, whereas my experience of the axiom is that it curves over when full and maybe loses a lot of volume due to this. For instance, if i fill the main compartment then the second one is barely usable....

Theres a few places with the pro tour on sale... so would jump at it if its more usable.

The other condition is i am a little bit obsessed with orange kit - limits my choice a bit.

Thanks
    If you are orange obsessed then the Pro Tour is your bag - it is so orange inside it could be Dutch !!!!!

Karl
    I meant to do that - honest ! !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Corax67 For This Useful Post:

AlexNoodles (08-12-17)

In the White
    Thanks
    Sold! Sounds like its a decent size ..and orange

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12