scores

grimsby archer

Yards, not metres.
Depends what you consider "average"

Score for windsor for 2nd class is 856, so you maybe 200,300,350 at 60,50,40 respectlivey.

Tuck

There is no such definition. Look at the SAP on gnas website to see the round classifications.

DarkMuppet

Our club held a Windsor competition yesterday. Here's the results if they're any good for you. :)

Yards, not metres.
Depends what you consider "average"

Score for windsor for 2nd class is 856, so you maybe 200,300,350 at 60,50,40 respectlivey.
I'd love to be able to score that out of a maximum of 324 ...;)

Attachments

Furface

Supporter
Second class for a gent Recurve in a Windsor is 713. This equates to a handicap of 50, which should be attainable by about 60% of the population (IIRC). This would break down into distance scores of: 3 doz at 60 yards - 207; 3 doz at 50 yards - 239; 3 doz at 40 yards - 267. I have used the "2 doz " tables at Table 13 in the Handicap Tables.

Heroblob's "950" equates exactly with 1146 for a York, which is GMB level, achievable (contrary to the impression often given on here) by only 1% of the population.

D

Deleted member 946

950 is a handicap of 23. Although it doesn't apply for this round, a handicap level of 22 is what you would be shooting with a recurve if you were a Grand Master Bowman. I wouldn't call that average. (edit:-sorry FF, I was writing at the same time as you)

Average could have different meanings to different people but to answer the original question, my answer (based on a handicap of 40 being pretty much average for a senior man at our club) would be:
60 yds - 250, 50 yds - 280 40 yds - 310

This adds up towards the 850 mark like Grimsby says - .......................But you will get as many different answers as the number of people you ask.