Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes
Discuss The sweetest smile? at the Target Archery within Archery Interchange Forums; Originally Posted by ianB Well well Darkmuppet, just to put the record straight, not once ...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ianB View Post
    Well well Darkmuppet, just to put the record straight, not once have I called here a conniving temptress. I do not she is tempting at all. If she didn't make the team by qualifying FPTP the she does not deserve to go. She obviously didn't and she isn't.

i wish here a happy marriage.

Note. Please please AGB do not think about hiring her as a coach.

ian bayley

Could you imagine the kudos of having her as the GB coach, it would be amazing!

Sadly, if she ever did go into coaching, I'm pretty sure she would command a fee that ARCHERY GB could not afford...

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!

It's an X AIUK subscriber. Timid Toad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMuppet View Post
    Could you imagine the kudos of having her as the GB coach, it would be amazing!

Sadly, if she ever did go into coaching, I'm pretty sure she would command a fee that ARCHERY GB could not afford...
    Absolutely! If ever we could afford her, I for one would love her to be coaching in the UK.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." Douglas Adams

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timid Toad View Post
    Absolutely! If ever we could afford her, I for one would love her to be coaching in the UK.
    Hello TT. Glad to see your supporting the AGB coaching network. How on earth are GBR ever going to challenge the world. No future in importing. You should have the confidence to grow your own.

you should know by now importing coaches brings no rewards and does not benefit AGB now or in the future.

ian bayley

It's an X AIUK subscriber. Timid Toad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ianB View Post
    Hello TT. Glad to see your supporting the AGB coaching network. How on earth are GBR ever going to challenge the world. No future in importing. You should have the confidence to grow your own.

you should know by now importing coaches brings no rewards and does not benefit AGB now or in the future.

ian bayley
    It's you that wants to, and has already written off, the possibility of challenging the world. When the other nations wanted to win, they brought in talent and ideas.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." Douglas Adams

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bimble View Post
    because it is quicker at getting the scores up than a man with a scope.
    I suppose that depends on the man, and the scope.

It's an X AIUK subscriber. bimble's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gtek View Post
    I suppose that depends on the man, and the scope.
    I will admit, I though we did a good job at the Paralympics... but despite what I think about the upcoming WA18 face changes, I assumed it was brought in for a reasonably good reasons... allowing them to show distance from the middle in shoot-offs & those times when the shadows make it tricky to tell where the arrow lands and stuff...
    Knowing is half the battle, the other half is violence

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast