Dress Code

mk1

It's an X
Supporter
It really annoys me when they say no jeans - does that mean white jeans are OK or it has to be trousers? or is this pants country?

Jumile

Ironman
And they call us Whinging Poms... :cheerful:
Watch it - I spent the first 28 years of my life in Perth! :raspberry :cheerful:

Anyway, it's no different to the bleating that's been going on in GNAS-controlled circles. :burp:

gwynn

I hate this sort of stuff - does the shade of green, or the cut of my trousers I wear really effect my shooting, or of those around me?
This is so much a throwback to Victorian times.
If the clothing is not offensive and is safe to wear, what's the problem? It starts being elitist and not for me - my God I've turned into a Communist!

I shoot NFAS, where dress codes are realistic - in all honesty [ask English Bowman] that is why I don't do GNAS - I'm not at school any more and I am an adult, worthy of enough respect not to have some committee tell me what to wear. Truely this smacks of elitism and class systems [but I suppose it's a good old money earner] and I will not do it.:bang:

Ronniebaby

I dont see what difference it makes. Altho in the winter outdoor shoots over here, jeans are better as they are warmer and you dont care so much if they get muddy or wet. Whereas if you wearing smart "trousers" you may get a bit peeved.

So what aint they allowed to wear shorts & tee shirts in the summer??? Do they have to be wrapped up?? ;)