Cartel Triple Arrows

fezza

Dear all,

Just started to look around at the types of arrows you guys shoot. It seems that a fair few use the Cartel Triple Arrow.

I was wondering which Easton arrow they are equal to, A/C/C, Nav's, A/C/E, that type of thing.

Would like to know due to possible upgrade from A/C/C later this month.

What are peoples experances with them, good or bad?

Fezza. :)

P.s I will try before I buy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Last edited:

tel

Fonz Awardee
Just one word.... clickers!
Fair point Murray! :)
Bit of a shame though as it kind of colours the thread from the start and both cases are worthy of balanced discussion. I know you can get fed up of the same things cropping up over and over, but how many genuinely new topics are there?

napolienne

Fonz Awardee
Fair point Murray! :)
Bit of a shame though as it kind of colours the thread from the start and both cases are worthy of balanced discussion. I know you can get fed up of the same things cropping up over and over, but how many genuinely new topics are there?
Dudes! Tongue in cheek comment! Discuss all you wish!

Fezza - this question crops up a lot. Which just goes to show how dominant Easton is in the arrow market. For what it's worth, those who I know who shoot Triples enthuse about them at the slightest provocation.

tel

Fonz Awardee
There are those that think the 'Triple' question has been overdone in the past - which is of course no use to you if you weren't around at the time. If you run a search on them you'll probably get the idea ;)
Simple answer to your original question though - most put them around the same level as the Nav. I started with ACCs when I first got my own gear and then onto the Cartels - no probs with them that I'm good enough to identify.

fezza

There are those that think the 'Triple' question has been overdone in the past - which is of course no use to you if you weren't around at the time. If you run a search on them you'll probably get the idea ;)
Simple answer to your original question though - most put them around the same level as the Nav. I started with ACCs when I first got my own gear and then onto the Cartels - no probs with them that I'm good enough to identify.
Thanks Tel,

Allot more helpfull than some I could mention.

I have now done a search and found allot of info so thanks for that too.

Fezza :)

MikeD

S?bastien Denayer,the winner of the Cartel Classic in Germany just over a week ago was interviewed as part of the video coverage on European Professional Archery - The Pro Archery Series. He'd had a bad start to his season shooting X10 Protours. He changed to Cartel Triples and dropped just 24 points from a maximum of 1120 at the demanding field course at Muellenborn.

So he thinks Triples are better than Protours...

fezza

I have now read all the info on AIUK about triples, but most of the discussions have been around compound poundage and issues.

Could I have an honest answer on which triple spins I should try (700,600?), and a recommended pile weight.

27 1/4" shaft length.
27 3/4" draw
37 lb on the fingers

Thanks.

(Did I get all the info right this time :))

english_archer

Ironman
I shoot 28 1/2" triple 800's with 38lb on the fingers with hundred grain piles ,and have no problems at all dont let the price fool you these are top quality arrows.