X7 Eclipses and pin nocks?

CUBowman

Hello all,
I've just bought myself a set of 2214 X7s for next indoor season (I would shoot my ACEs but I can't afford to break them on all the silly 3-arrows-in-a-face portsmouths student archers do all through the season). As far as I can tell the only option for nocks on that size shaft are the Easton 3D super nocks, is this actually the case, or are there other options?
I like the pin nocks I've used indoors before as they seem to protect the arrows really well. Is there any way to get them to fit, or is that what the bushings are for anyway?

worthipa

Supporter
Supporter
Hello all,
I've just bought myself a set of 2214 X7s ...... I like the pin nocks I've used indoors before as they seem to protect the arrows really well. Is there any way to get them to fit, or is that what the bushings are for anyway?
Easton Archery: HOME

Download the target catalogue and have a look on page 10.

Matt_1440

I *think* you can get them to fit. First of all though, you have to get the right size uni-bush, and fix it into the unibush that is already on the arrows, then the pin nock will fit into the small unibush.
That said, the unibush on X7's is very protective, so does the same job as a pin when you smash the back end.