3/8" Split limb dampeners?

Croesis

I'm just a beginner and am using the EZ Archery compound bow which has split limbs with a gap of 3/8". It produces some vibration after each shot so i'm looking for appropriate dampeners, if they exist. The only ones i've seen which come close to fitting the gap size are the SVL Split limb super quads but the smallest gap they fit, as noted on the interweb, is 1/2". Anyone know of any others which may be better or am I stuck with customising the super quads?

Thanks.

M

Moose

Croesis said:
I'm just a beginner and am using the EZ Archery compound bow which has split limbs with a gap of 3/8". It produces some vibration after each shot so i'm looking for appropriate dampeners, if they exist. The only ones i've seen which come close to fitting the gap size are the SVL Split limb super quads but the smallest gap they fit, as noted on the interweb, is 1/2". Anyone know of any others which may be better or am I stuck with customising the super quads?

Thanks.
Try a search for SIMS dampers these are the type most commonly used and they do a couple of variants that may work

Courtesy of iMoose

M

Moose

Did not realise that SQL is SIMS they used to do one that looks like the stick ons that bolted through the split limb, see if you can find some old stock in one of the archery shops, or maybe someone on here will sell you a set

Courtesy of iMoose