Implement we're not allowed to mention stabilisers

TJT

Hi,

Just wondering if any of you has an 'Implement we're not allowed to mention' stabiliser set-up? These are currently being used by the majority of the US archery team at the moment...

Any comments on how these perform and if there are any noticeable differences relative to a more standard setup would be welcomed!

In particular, there does not seem to be a requirement for a separate vibration damper due to internal damping is this correct / does it work?

Thanks in advance

TJ

P.S. why can't I just use the brand name - I guess I missed something...

M

Moose

Can you pm me the brand name as I do not know where to look on the web

Alternatively why not just mention the brand as it is free information that can be mentioned anywhere legally

Think the original issue was to do with a picture

courtesy of moose on the loose

M

Moose

Thanks for the pm about b stingers

courtesy of moose on the loose

TJT

Just to clarify to all. The brand name seems to be replaced by the text 'Implement we're not allowed to mention' so I can't mention it directly.

I wonder if it will work if I add hash marks - #B-Stinger#

Yay - seems to work!

Anyone got experience with /opinion on #B-Stinger# stabilisers?

TJ

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Not sure why it's blocking B-Stinger in the orginal post; the replacement text was removed :)

Just to clarify to all. The brand name seems to be replaced by the text 'Implement we're not allowed to mention' so I can't mention it directly.

I wonder if it will work if I add hash marks - #B-Stinger#

Yay - seems to work!

Anyone got experience with /opinion on #B-Stinger# stabilisers?

TJ

mattcrov

I think I may have been one of the first B-stinger users in the UK, Got my first 6-7 years ago? ordered direct from maker in the states, really good 12" compound limited stabilizers, a lot of people laughed at my set up but it worked, their technology is good, heard about them from Spot Hogg who used to have the stabs on their web site.
I also got one of the first XL sets in the UK about 3-4 years ago(24" wind cheater with 10 oz weight and side bar), sold it when I quit the sport now looking in horror at the price of getting a new set to start up again. Look at their technical stuff on the web site, if all the pro's are using it its cos it works, not sponsorship. Just my thoughts. Matt

ricer

I have a B-Stinger longrod, 36" with 9oz on the front, no dampers. It's rock solid. Just replaced my Cex5 which was starting to get too whippy with the amount of weight I now have on the rod. Damn shame too as I only got the weights sorted for it about a month back.

fanio

I am using b-stinger premier plus 33". It's great for lots of weights off the front, and helps a bit with aiming well, but not great for vibration absorption.