Carter Only

bassplayer34

Fonz Awardee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brand new from Carter Enterprises is the ONLY hinged release you?ll ever want to shoot again. The ONLY has taken the simple principles of a hinged style release and totally rewritten them into a silky smooth rotating back tension release. The ONLY is now simply the smoothest and fastest hinge style release on the market. You the shooter will have the option of adjusting the head angle up to 35 degrees as well as completely controlling the firing speed. This unique adjustment is ONLY obtainable because of the revolutionary new V.C.T. (Variable Crescent Technology). Unlike traditional hinge releases the speed of the ONLY is not completely controlled by the hinge position because of the V.C.T. The ONLY comes with a series of V.C.T Crescent cams that range from 0-5 degree angles. The different V.C.T. degree angle cams will give you total customization of your release head angle, as well as, the firing speed. The Only has a magnetic head return to make it self loading and is designed to shoot from a string loop. The ONLY is available with the option of a 2, 3 or 4 finger handle in either a standard or mini size. The adjustment options are endless, proving that it really is the ONLY hinge style release you will ever need

Does anyone have any idea when this will hit the UK shores?? Or price?
I couldnt find anything on the Carter site, maybe not looking in the right place ;)

Flying Whale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brand new from Carter Enterprises is the ONLY hinged release you?ll ever want to shoot again. The ONLY has taken the simple principles of a hinged style release and totally rewritten them into a silky smooth rotating back tension release. The ONLY is now simply the smoothest and fastest hinge style release on the market. You the shooter will have the option of adjusting the head angle up to 35 degrees as well as completely controlling the firing speed. This unique adjustment is ONLY obtainable because of the revolutionary new V.C.T. (Variable Crescent Technology). Unlike traditional hinge releases the speed of the ONLY is not completely controlled by the hinge position because of the V.C.T. The ONLY comes with a series of V.C.T Crescent cams that range from 0-5 degree angles. The different V.C.T. degree angle cams will give you total customization of your release head angle, as well as, the firing speed. The Only has a magnetic head return to make it self loading and is designed to shoot from a string loop. The ONLY is available with the option of a 2, 3 or 4 finger handle in either a standard or mini size. The adjustment options are endless, proving that it really is the ONLY hinge style release you will ever need

I couldnt find anything on the Carter site, maybe not looking in the right place ;)
Are you sponsored....? Seems like a lot of Carter advertising before the question.

Joke. :raspberry

Heed

I couldn't find it on their website. How did you find out about it ?

Spotshooter2

Hello all, on another site that I belong to one person there said that there is supposed to be another new one coming out called the "Attraction" Supposed to be a whole new concept from Carter. Seems he friendly with the Carters and gets to try out a lot of their new releases. Only thing is , it probably wont come out till after the first quarter of next year. :bawling: I hate the waiting games.

bassplayer34

Fonz Awardee
Im too impatient!!! I'll still be getting one as soon as they come out though ;) Ask my Dad how his lip is on sat ;) !!!!

mizzat

Fonz Awardee
Ironman
I guess it must be Stan has punched the man :dizzy:

Just ordered an Stan Micro III for the states.

See you Saturday.

Steve

Nightimer

I count around 50 back tension relase aids on AA web site.
Most of them claim to be the fastest,most accurate,fail safe,easy to use on the market.
Me? I will keep my money in my pocket,Why?
Because they are ALL only as good as the person using them!!

IanHalewood

I paid the price for not concentrating with a new release and got a smack in the mouth as a result !!!! Doh!!! Tell you what though, all these people that pay a fortune for implants in their lips just need to experience the joy of smacking yourself in the mouth using a compound release and realising that the resultant swelling of the lips is FREEEEEE ! wot a tosser!