Carter whisper release aid

Neo

Has anyone tried a carter whisper?

Im looking to get a new release aid for my birthday and have just seen this wierd looking 4 finger release. I like wierd! just have not heard mych about it.

Ozzy

a few of them about here.
Really nice. A few differences worth noting -

Short neck
Crisp
Can change from thumb to little finger
" " " 3 finger to 4
Open jaw

If I wasn't a confirmed BT release aid user, I'd be looking at one :poulies:

Marcus26

I did not like it at first but shot it a little in the shop, and if I was going to shoot a Carter again it would be it. Incredibly crisp in the feel.

Neo

Been a while. I am just about to order one. Has anyone else bought or tested these release aids yet? If you have what do you think?

Neo

Here we go then my little review.

I have shot this release allday and experimented with different magnet combinations for the tension, different thumb trigger positions etc.

The release is very very crisp (compared to my old worn Just Cuz) I shot for about 1 hr with the thumb shoe on and tried different positions. Decided in the end that it was not for me so changed it for a standard large chrome knurl.

With the knurl on the release was great. The pinky rest is very nice an keeps my hand very relaxed troughout the shot. The only downside i noticed throughout the day was when other poeple were trying it. I have a very shallow hook on the release and I found it very comfortable, others who have a deep hook on their release found it qite restrictive and not right in the hand.

A very nice release. I am pleased I have finally bought myself anew release and think this is deffo the right choice.

9/10