Release Aid Question

Hi Guys,

i've been shooting compound for 3 months now (moved over from recurve) i shoot consistant 6g ends at 70m, and am currently shooting an insatiable 2+. however, i dislike the 4th fingure sweep back.

i REALLY like the chappy boss, and the stanislawski super-X1, both i have borrowed, tried and tested.

the problem comes where the chappy's neck is too long, and the stan's is too short for my whole setup. the carter is perfect, however, it doesnt feel anywhere near as crisp as the chappy/stan.

i tried a few arrows with mark frankilin's target 4 a while ago, and although it was very nice, i couldnt put a full test in with it. (+ it didnt have an adjusto trigger on it, which i was used to).

i dont particularly wana change my d-loop so much.

has anyone compared neck lengths with the new stan SX2? or, it it really worth selling my insatiable2+ and buying a target4+? or should i for the moment stick with what i got?

Heed

Hi Guys,

i've been shooting compound for 3 months now (moved over from recurve) i shoot consistant 6g ends at 70m, and am currently shooting an insatiable 2+. however, i dislike the 4th fingure sweep back.

i REALLY like the chappy boss, and the stanislawski super-X1, both i have borrowed, tried and tested.

the problem comes where the chappy's neck is too long, and the stan's is too short for my whole setup. the carter is perfect, however, it doesnt feel anywhere near as crisp as the chappy/stan.

i tried a few arrows with mark frankilin's target 4 a while ago, and although it was very nice, i couldnt put a full test in with it. (+ it didnt have an adjusto trigger on it, which i was used to).

i dont particularly wana change my d-loop so much.

has anyone compared neck lengths with the new stan SX2? or, it it really worth selling my insatiable2+ and buying a target4+? or should i for the moment stick with what i got?

I'm really new to compound (in fact so new, my Hoyt Vantage X8 is still to arrive at the shop), however someone told me today that the Target 4 and the Insatiable 2 are the same trigger, just that the Target 4 doesn't have the fully enclosed part for the index finger. Not sure though, so if anyone else knows for sure, perhaps they can tell us.

Panserborn

someone told me today that the Target 4 and the Insatiable 2 are the same trigger, just that the Target 4 doesn't have the fully enclosed part for the index finger.
I used the Target 4 for a year and bought a cheap old Insatiable 2 as a backup. Found the Insat2 far more comfortable in my hand - think it had a little more meat (metal) on it and so felt more ........ for lack of a better phrase .......... rounded around my fingers. Sold the T4 and am currently looking to buy a new Insat2 as a primary release.