Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree16Likes
Discuss Wrist release to...what? at the Compound Release Aids within Archery Interchange Forums; I think this was just rubbish- it was cheap. It detected steel and iron but ...
    In the Blue AIUK subscriber. Kernowlad's Avatar
    I think this was just rubbish- it was cheap. It detected steel and iron but wouldn't register arrows and I tried for two hours.
    So its gone back and I'll borrow the club one when I can - it just beeps when you go over an arrow - simple.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this was just rubbish- it was cheap. It detected steel and iron but wouldn't register arrows and I tried for two hours.
    So its gone back and I'll borrow the club one when I can - it just beeps when you go over an arrow - simple.

This was some daft thing that tried to tell what metal is was in a really stupid way. No good.
    Mybo Origin
    Member of Bowmen Of Wadebridge
    Archery GB member

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!

It's an X
    I bought a hand held metal detector from Maplins. Used for scanning for knives on folks going into clubs etc. With a handle fitted from a broom it finds arrows better than the "proper " thing the club bought.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011