New Open Team Longbow Clout Trophies

wymkof

Attention Longbow Clout Archers:

Peter Gregory has asked me to post this on here for you Longbow Clout shooters.

There are now Longbow Team Trophies for both the Cheshire Clout Shoots, FITA Clout in May and Imperial Clout in August.

They can be viewed on the Cheshire Web site at
Cheshire Archery Association Official Website

The trophy on the left is for the FITA clout and Trophy on the right is for the IMPERIAL clout in August.

The trophies are available to win as an open team of three archers ,seniors or juniors mixed if need be to make the team.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will pass them on to Peter to answer for you.

Thanks

Milan

cloutman360

Attention Longbow Clout Archers:

Peter Gregory has asked me to post this on here for you Longbow Clout shooters.

There are now Longbow Team Trophies for both the Cheshire Clout Shoots, FITA Clout in May and Imperial Clout in August.

They can be viewed on the Cheshire Web site at
Cheshire Archery Association Official Website

The trophy on the left is for the FITA clout and Trophy on the right is for the IMPERIAL clout in August.

The trophies are available to win as an open team of three archers ,seniors or juniors mixed if need be to make the team.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will pass them on to Peter to answer for you.

Thanks

Milan
Is a team with only two archers in it eligible?

TheLongbowShop

Nice one! Be having a pop at those next year then :p

Alan you'll be cool with a warbow mate there where a couple on the line with us victorian wusses last August.
Seriously good 3 day event in August if any of you can make it (even in the worst wind I've ever shot in!) and I even managed to clip a FITA county record as well!

Don't forget that Wirral Archers will also be having their yearly Longbow only shoot sometime around June/July

Jase