Millenium bows???

megadean

Hey everyone, I'm looking to purchase my first flatbow and have my eye on a Millennium Mohican. Sadly I am finding it difficult to learn anything about this bow or the manufacturer. I wonder if anyone out there has some knowledge to pass on. The use of Blacklocust wood in the construction is of interest as my research tells me it is on a par with hickory, however anything less than sound craftsmanship will cause the wood to fail. I would appreciate some feedback on this as I am a newcomer to the sport and don't want a bad first bow to ruin my introduction to field archery. Many thanks

Erkat

I don't know anything about the Millenium bows personally. But if your looking for an American Flatbow then you can't go wrong with a Falco. Falco Archery and Crossbow - Falco longbows

Falco bows are fast and powerful with a smooth draw making them ideal for field shooting when you need to keep the arrow trajectory low to avoid branches etc in the woods. They are very forgiving on arrow spine so you won't have many problems if you want to use different weight arrows for targets at different distances while maintaining a similar point of aim.

Also the folks at Falco are really helpful when it comes to speccing out a bow that will be perfectly matched to your needs. So I'd suggest contacting them by email with details on your draw length, height, poundage that you're used to etc.

megadean

Great advice bud. I've checked out Falco and I'm very taken with the looks and apparent quality. I've seen excellent reviews elsewhere and reckon that's the route I'll go down. Many thanks