Discuss For Sale - Hoyt Sapphire Compound at the Compound Bows For Sale within Archery Interchange UK Forums; Ok, I want a new bow, so I've got to sell my old one Black ...
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks

For Sale - Hoyt Sapphire Compound

Ok, I want a new bow, so I've got to sell my old one

Black Hoyt Sapphire - 40-50lbs (I shot it around 42lbs I think) 27" draw length (ish). I think it's got the XT2000 split limbs on it. Set up as a shoot through, but any decent shop will be able to change it back to to cableguard for you. Basic peep and d-loop fitted.

This is just the bow for sale - there are no additionals with it. It hasn't been shot for 2 seasons, but has been kept dry and safe. There are a few nicks on the paintwork, but it's not bad.

This bow took me from basic beginner to a GMB score (my one and only), so it's a decent little thing suitable for just about anyone.

I'd rather sell it through here than on ebay, but I do want to shift it quite quickly because I've got my eye on another bow.

Looking for around 175, but open to offers.

xx

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!