FOLC Longbow day - did anyone attend from AIUK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch_Man

Did anyone on the forum attend the Friends of Lincoln Castle Longbow day over the weekend?

I am trying to find out how it went so we can put a report on our club website. Unfortunately I won't get to see the members of our club (Friskney Bowmen) who took part until Thursday. I think we had at least one member shooting - Alan Blythyn, but it could have been more.

cheers :)

grimsby archer

Did anyone on the forum attend the Friends of Lincoln Castle Longbow day over the weekend?

I am trying to find out how it went so we can put a report on our club website. Unfortunately I won't get to see the members of our club (Friskney Bowmen) who took part until Thursday. I think we had at least one member shooting - Alan Blythyn, but it could have been more.

I believe 3 or 4 went from Grimsby, but none of them on here. t'Internet's a bit advanced for most of our lot. Thats why they shoot LB.
More of the crew that went to the Lincoln FITA 900 so the Grimsby range was very quiet on Sunday morning. Sorry WM, don't know how it went though

hawkeye

I need to boast as I won the FOLC shoot with a score of 106 and 7 golds. And I know Joe and his wife (from Friskney) went as I spoke with them

By the way that was the first time 100 has been broken - Yes I was well chuffed

And it was a lovely day with the sun shining and the wind blowing, the marching band was too much of a distraction, but the coffee shop was a bit pricey!

Watch_Man

I need to boast as I won the FOLC shoot with a score of 106 and 7 golds. And I know Joe and his wife (from Friskney) went as I spoke with them

By the way that was the first time 100 has been broken - Yes I was well chuffed

And it was a lovely day with the sun shining and the wind blowing, the marching band was too much of a distraction, but the coffee shop was a bit pricey!
Cheers :) I may see Joe tonight so I will get a breakdown form him of how everyone from Friskney did. You must be well chuffed with 106..... good shooting and congratulations on the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.