New Quiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

gino

well it's been months but it's finally been made! Here is my new quiver/arrow bag. It's not historically accurate but it made with historical accurate materials and techniques.
I was sick of having a quiver for shooting and then a seperate arrow tube for carrying arrows to/from archery practise so I wanted a combined thing that could protect my arrows but also act as a quiver and here it is!

P.S. I may look like a miserable sod but I'm actually very happy!

Theres two ways to transport the arrows, firstly on the back (The string you see here is going to replaced by some straps):

Then on the waist, tried walking and the quiver doesn't get in the way as you walk.

Then by adjusting the straps I can lower and tilt the quiver so when I open it the arrows are just in the right place.

Very happy man :D

gino

no, someone else made it and it was rather a hard project. He said if anyone ever requests the same thing ever again he'd break my legs! and he'd use my quiver to do it! (the body of it is solid wax-reinforced leather) oh and the base is a block of good old english oak. My arrows wont be poking through that!

Status
Not open for further replies.