---

---

• Bowman & up level archers using 1 nocking point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Furface

Supporter
joetapley - 15/10/2005 10:15 PM

Obviously only Bowman and higher level archers should vote.
Why? There could be interesting information to be gained if everyone were embraced but differentiated. Or is it that, because groups are correspondingly broader in the lesser reaches, that the difference made by the nocking is less easy to interpret.

joetapley

Number of Nocking Points

As the issue was about number of nocking points and consistency the question was are there any recurve archers making reasonable scores using only a single nocking point. Equipment setup has a bigger effect at longer distances hence the restriction to bowman and higher classification. Forgot to to specify this applies to recurve archers only. If compound archers start voting then the poll will become meaningless.

Huffy

I placed a vote in the 2 nocking points column as I guess that the beiter nocking points would fall into that section (the arrow is retained above and below).

Best wishes , Mark

simmo

ok... not in the UK... so what level is bowman? can you relate it to score pls say for a Mens fita.....

KevinH

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
simmo - 17/10/2005 10:06 AM

ok... not in the UK... so what level is bowman? can you relate it to score pls say for a Mens fita.....
bowmen level scores for a Gents FITA are 1065 to 1190.

put 2 nocking points as thats what I normally use, but I have used 1 at times and seen no difference.