Archers Advantage

Ray in Spain

Hi Guys,
Just a quicky, I have the Archers advantage program on my computer, in the "overdraw" window what is the difference between "Tied loop" and "Jaws release" please, I know that the " Tied loop is a "D" loop but am unsure about the Jaws release.

Cheers
Ray

Last edited:

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
"jaws" is where the release clips directly to the string (I don't know whether in context that's strictly just "jaws", or whether it's used for other sorts of direct contact release as well...). Is there a separate setting for a rope release (not jaws or d-loop)?

Ray in Spain

Hi Rik Sorry for the late rely been on hols ! Thanks for the input that is what I thought it was but it's good to check, cheers
"jaws" is where the release clips directly to the string (I don't know whether in context that's strictly just "jaws", or whether it's used for other sorts of direct contact release as well...). Is there a separate setting for a rope release (not jaws or d-loop)?
- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rik Sorry for the late rely been on hols ! Thanks for the input that is what I thought it was but it's good to check, cheers

Rik

Supporter
Supporter

- - - Updated - - -

Me too. I'm just back from the Pyrenees (French side). :)