Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
Discuss First Time Using Clicker at the Methodology, Tuning, Coaching etc. within Archery Interchange Forums; To be honest Geoff asking how long is a ridiculous question as well you know. ...
    It's an X
    To be honest Geoff asking how long is a ridiculous question as well you know.
    If you are aware that I know well enough how ridiculous the question is, don't you think I could be asking in a slightly different way; like that suggested by Zombie_Feynman?
    I find your response a bit unkind; and moves this thread on by a ridiculously small amount.Backwards.
    fbirder likes this.

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!

Dear Mr. Timid Toad,

Yes clickers were legal then.

ian bayley

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by geoffretired View Post
    If you are aware that I know well enough how ridiculous the question is, don't you think I could be asking in a slightly different way; like that suggested by Zombie_Feynman?
    I find your response a bit unkind; and moves this thread on by a ridiculously small amount.Backwards.
    Hello Mr. Geoffretired I did not intend to be unkind to you Geoff.

ian bayley

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by geoffretired View Post
    Hello Mr. Geoffretired I did not intend to be unkind to you Geoff.

ian bayley

In the Black
    Quote Originally Posted by ianB View Post
    Dear Mr. Andy!

What a great shame you are. It's a pity you have nothing more to contribute. Oh! i'm sorry I forgot, you know everything.

ian bayley

- - - Updated - - -
    That's interesting.
    I find you a great shame also and only for slightly different reasons.
    It's a pity that you contribute more of nothing. I'm also sorry that you know very little.

It's not often that I encourage an entire community to action, but I would like to remind people that at some point in your life, you will regret wasting your precious seconds of it.
    Make the right decision Save yourself at least one future regret.

It's an X
    Hi Andy,
    at some point in your life, you will regret wasting your precious seconds of it.
    That has a ring of truth about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Andy,
    at some point in your life, you will regret wasting your precious seconds of it.
    That has a ring of truth about it.

It's an X
    The jury is still out on whether your unkindness was intentional or otherwise.

However, this thread was started by an archer, new to clicker use, and explaining how it was not so difficult to get used to as he had imagined. The post was positive and encouraged others who felt a bit unsure; to give the clicker a go.
    Your posts have hinted at the dangers of using a clicker without really explaining why. A beginner might wonder what the dangers could be; and then decide if the benefits were worth the risk. Your last post does nothing to help with that.
    One of the big questions with clickers is "When to start with one?"
    I say BIG because the tone of some posts makes out the clicker to be a gift from hell. Something to take on at your peril!
    "When should clickers be first fitted", would become as easy to answer as when to use a sight IF it wasn't for the bad press given.
    I think it is only fair to expect comments that are hinting at the dangers, to be open and transparent enough to explain the dangers clearly, for all to see and consider.

- - - Updated - - -

The jury is still out on whether your unkindness was intentional or otherwise.

However, this thread was started by an archer, new to clicker use, and explaining how it was not so difficult to get used to as he had imagined. The post was positive and encouraged others who felt a bit unsure; to give the clicker a go.
    Your posts have hinted at the dangers of using a clicker without really explaining why. A beginner might wonder what the dangers could be; and then decide if the benefits were worth the risk. Your last post does nothing to help with that.
    One of the big questions with clickers is "When to start with one?"
    I say BIG because the tone of some posts makes out the clicker to be a gift from hell. Something to take on at your peril!
    "When should clickers be first fitted", would become as easy to answer as when to use a sight IF it wasn't for the bad press given.
    I think it is only fair to expect comments that are hinting at the dangers, to be open and transparent enough to explain the dangers clearly, for all to see and consider.
    Timid Toad and fbirder like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy! View Post
    That's interesting.
    I find you a great shame also and only for slightly different reasons.
    It's a pity that you contribute more of nothing. I'm also sorry that you know very little.

It's not often that I encourage an entire community to action, but I would like to remind people that at some point in your life, you will regret wasting your precious seconds of it.
    Make the right decision Save yourself at least one future regret.
    Hello Mr. Andy,

One of my regrets Andy is you. Wasting my time on a person who like to tell us that he knows better. Why ask? You also right Andy that I know very little in fact next to nothing. Good shooting and the best of luck with your clicker.

Still hiding behind your sudonym. Just like the gang on here.

ian bayley

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast