Light carbon arrow

SergioGe

Supporter
Supporter
I started again shooting after 35 years (72 Years old) but for physical reasons I can not use more than 26 pounds.
Which could be a lightweight but good-quality carbon arrow (not competitions) to try some 70m shots?
At the moment I am using Easton XX75 1713 but I am very at the limit with the sight.
Sergio

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
depends, are you happy with an all carbon shaft? If so, something like Easton's Carbon One might be a good shaft for you. At your sort of poundage it'll be ~2/3rds the weight of you XX75's.

SergioGe

Supporter
Supporter
Thanks Bimble, I never tested any Carbon arrow, only the ACC carbon al. Easton but the weight is not so different compared to my XX75. There is also the choice of the right point and wings. Any shaft in the max cost of 10 Pounds.

SergioGe

Supporter
Supporter
Too near for my old eyes. I can arrive with the sight in the front approached at the riser and the sight pin very near to the arrow, but i would like to have
more adjustment options.

ajh499

What about the Victory VAP Target Sports, ?86 for a dozen? Small diameter, lightweight, cheap

I've not used them, but I've been really impressed with the VAP V6 which these seem to be a rebrand of.