Hey... wheres my arrow gone

Next Generation

Im kinda ashamed at this one but im sure im not the only one.

It was the club championships and we had all just had lunch when someone turned to me and said that I had my limbs on the wrong way as in top on the bottom and vice versa. I left it because whats the point i was shooting well.

I was the last on the shooting line and was getting ready to shoot my last arrow of the second dozen after lunch. So as you do I nocked the arrow and went through the routine of setting myself up and drawing. As I stood there at full draw waiting for the clicker to go I noticed the absence of my arrow.

It was lying on the floor next to my foot so I picked it up and thought nothing of it and tried again. This time things went better, then as i turned i realised the whole club had been watching all the while laughing when my arrow fell off wondering when i would notice.

Kae

The American
American Shoot
It's moments like those when you realise what being an archer is all about!

Congratulations, your a numpty like the rest of us!

Kae.

Yorker

I once went, lined myself up to shoot and realised I needed a bow otherwise it really wasn't going to go well :D

carrot

Oops

A year ago shooting in my mates field, I had a near death experience.
(Someone elses) A bloke walked into the field and behind the butt!
I shouted look out "thats a target your walking behind!"
he shouted "don;t worry Ive got a thick coat on"
I just stood there with my 45 lb longbow and Bodkin pointed arrows and thought. :scratchchI wonder if the French had the same thoughts at Agincourt.:zombie: