I know the budget's a bit tight but...

Tobytoolbag

Fonz Awardee
I've found these stickers on eBay, and I think it should be compulsory for Fonz award winners to display them in a prominant position every time they turn up to shoot!

I'm sure they'd look great on the outside of one's bow case...

Furface

Supporter
So they pass the time on Lewis by searching Ebay for Fonz memorabilia! That's worth an award on its own

Tobytoolbag

Fonz Awardee
Furface said:
So they pass the time on Lewis by searching Ebay for Fonz memorabilia! That's worth an award on its own
Well there's not enough wind to go kitebuggying, and Archery doesn't happen 'till tomorrow evening...

B*gger - I guess I'll have to get on with some work!:)

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Is there much call for graphic designers in the Outer Hebrides, Toby?
I've had enough with window smashing, fence breaking, pampas grass stealing brats and would like to move somewhere a bit quieter.

Tobytoolbag

Fonz Awardee
Dave said:
Is there much call for graphic designers in the Outer Hebrides, Toby?
I've had enough with window smashing, fence breaking, pampas grass stealing brats and would like to move somewhere a bit quieter.
I haven't noticed any 'Graphic Designers Wanted' adverts in the situations vacant column of the local rag, but you could always come and set up your own business - not sure how much demand there might be, though... If you were able to graphically design sheep, you'd be run off your feet!:rotfl:

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Someone was recently talking about placing adverts on sheep - so there could soon be a demand :)

Gold Flinger

Fonz Awardee
Sorry for the delay folks, I've been in talks with Henry Winkler about a range of Fonz award merchandise.
Only kidding, nice to know that my award has found a place in your hearts, on your bow cases and so on.
Just in case anyone's missed receiving their award, here's one just for you!

PS: Dave, wasn't pampass grass one of those secret signals that the householder liked to "swing"? If so, you might want to stop blaming the local yoofs and track down the local orgy organiser! You never know...

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Dave said:
Someone was recently talking about placing adverts on sheep - so there could soon be a demand :)
Cows, too, Dave, remember? Fleecy and Flossie ;)

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Gold Flinger said:
PS: Dave, wasn't pampass grass one of those secret signals that the householder liked to "swing"? If so, you might want to stop blaming the local yoofs and track down the local orgy organiser! You never know...
LMAO!! You don't say much these days, Goldie, but when you do, it's priceless!! :thumbsup: :rotfl: