If your doing to screw up...

sky_high30

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
...make sure you've got a mod, admin and assembled NoCo folk witnessing it.

So, rocked up at NoCo today. Signed in, got a target and playing card, wondered off, strung bow. My clicker moves when it's in it's case, so I put all my bits together, grabbed an arrow and promptly aimed into a very loosely wooded area (best defined as a dying hedge with a fence and a few oak trees). Drew the bow, found the clicker to be in *exactly* the right place. So much so, that I executed a decent release immediately after the click. Still aimed at the bushes.

D'oh.

Few expletives muttered, Dumped bow on Reptile, and attempted to climb over said fence that was reinforced with barbed wire. Non starter at the first place, tried a less thick area, climbed over and had a brief hunt for said arrow. Arrow survived, minus a nock.

Nav's are holocaust-proof.

LMP should at this juncture be able to provide a picture of me wedged over the fence trying to recover myself.

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot

Caught returning from the hedgerow - is that why they are called navigators??? :raspberry

Award this member the Fonz award :beer:

Kae

The American
American Shoot
I've heard of armchair archers, and good weather archers, but i've never heard of hedgerow archers. or should that be bushy archers? :raspberry

Gibbon

congratulations once again on being such a muppet miles :raspberry

he should deinitely be awarded the Fonz Award :D

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
In lieu of Goldy making an appearance, I hereby bestow the prestigious Fonz on a most worthy recipient, Congratulations, Miles :)

sky_high30

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Yay! Fonz-tastic!

As a side note - the same nav met it's maker yesterday, when I shot another one into the back of it at 30yrds. Damn thing skewed off and scored a white miss. Most annoying.